- This policy covers how Concat Systems treats personal information that Concat Systems collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Concat Systems products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Concat Systems does not own or control or to people that Concat Systems does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Concat Systems collects personal information when you register with Concat Systems, when you use Concat Systems products or services, when you visit Concat Systems mobile applications, pages or the pages of certain Concat Systems partners, and when Concat Systems may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, personal interests. Once you register with Concat Systems and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Concat Systems automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Concat Systems cookie information, and the page you request.
- Concat Systems uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When using the Concat Systems VIMM mobile application, we will need to access your camera, photo gallery and microphone from the device for the sake of creating videos.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Concat Systems does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Concat Systems under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Concat Systems communicate with you about offers from Concat Systems and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Concat Systems may set and access Concat Systems cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Concat Systems may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Concat Systems profile or by placing a prominent notice on our site.